Housewife Life

This is where I will start posting cute sayings from my boys, pictures where appropriate, and occasionally, my view of the world. That's all folks!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Reader Rabbit

Now there are those who don't believe that you can be super busy and read a ton of books. I know I can, and do. I don't have time to watch a lot of t.v., but I do read. I just finished three books that were set in Genesis, pre-flood, pre-Babel, and Babel era. Very interesting, very easy to read, and finished in 2 days for all three. I will admit, I didn't cook elaborate meals those 2 nights, but I did cook something (I think) and I did manage to get around Hurricane Will and clean the play area mostly. I also read the Biblical accounts of the fictional books I read, went to my Bible study, and read some in the other book I'm reading (non-fiction, "why care about Israel?"). I know I read fast (over 400 wpm when I was in high school), but it's not impossible. It keeps me sane to read, especially when I'm running on very little sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home